FUND EXPENSE OVERVIEW
The RBB Fund endeavors to utilize its scale to lower cost. The RBB Funds size has enabled it to demonstrate considerable results in cost savings due to economies of scale.
The CFO will be happy to provide a pro-forma that demonstrates the benefits of The RBB Fund Series Trust.
FUND EXPENSES INCLUDE:
- Investment advisory Fees – including waivers / reimbursements.
- Distribution and Shareholder service fees (12b-1) optional.
- Fund specific and shared expenses (details will be provided).
- Net expense – paid by fund.
Scalable offering which generally provides scale benefits to qualifying funds (pro forma to be provided)
SCALABLE SAVINGS INCLUDE:
- Insurance Fees
- Director Fees
- Legal Fees
OTHER FUND-SPECIFIC EXPENSES:
- Shareholder prospectuses and annual and semiannual shareholder reports
- Audit fees, which are generally lower than what an individual fund can negotiate as a stand-alone entity
- Printing, postage, and handling
- Federal and state regulatory fees (i.e. SEC, state blue sky, fund / class specific)
- Other miscellaneous fees